COVID -19 INFORMATION
COVID -19 Information
Exhibitor and attendee safety always has been, and always will be, our top priority.
We are working in consultation with the venue, suppliers, contractors, and local and state governments to ensure that the Integrate Expo is delivered in a safe and controlled environment, within COVID-19 government guidelines.
It is a condition of entry into the exhibition that every exhibitor, contractor, sub-contractor, supplier and their agents comply with the current NSW Covid Safe restrictions.
We kindly ask that you take note of the Terms & Conditions of Entry below in line with our Event Safety Guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable show experience for everyone. Please also ensure you have completed the Covid-19 Declaration as part of the compulsory forms.
- All attendees (including exhibitors) must register online with accurate contact information including name, contact number and email address, which in addition to being held in a secure database by the Organiser, will assist with contact tracing where required.
- Exhibition badges will be issued at registration and must be worn at all times in the exhibition hall. All attendees will be scanned in and out of the exhibition halls to manage venue capacity and assist with contact tracing.
- Attendees are advised to download the Service NSW app.
- All attendees will undergo a bag and ID check for security purposes and to verify identification. If you are unable to present a valid ID on request, access to the event will be denied.
- Individuals with symptoms of COVID-19 (including those awaiting a test result), a history of international travel in the 14 days prior to the event or close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the 14 days preceding the event, must remain at home.
- Be mindful of maintaining physical distancing of 1.5 metres during the event, including entering and exiting the event. Please abide by barriers, signs, floor markings and verbal announcements to support physical distancing.
- Exhibitors are required to ensure any demonstrations, handling of equipment or distribution of brochures is conducted in a covid safe manner.
- Refrain from shaking hands, touching and other forms of physical contact.
- All attendees are encouraged to use the handwashing and sanitizer stations provided to ensure good hand hygiene. Cough or sneeze into your arm or tissue and wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds afterwards.
- Any individual displaying symptoms of COVID-19 onsite must report to the Organisers Office without delay where event and venue security will be alerted, and the appropriate action taken.
It is everyone’s responsibility to ensure that their own, and others, health and safety is not put at risk by their actions (or inaction) during the exhibition.
All visitors must also comply with the venue ICC Sydney’s General Conditions of Entry and in particular the updated sections Special Conditions of Entry During Public Health Emergencies.
To assist with understanding the regulations currently applicable in NSW (including interstate travel), please visit www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19