Compulsory Inductions – Stand Builders & Contractors
Any contractors or persons constructing a stand on site (including exhibitors constructing their own stands) and anyone present during move in and move out to provide services on a stand (e.g. furniture hire, floristry, signage, styling) is required to complete BOTH inductions below:
1. ICC Sydney Venue Induction
The ICC’s Exhibition Halls are considered construction zones during the move in and move out phase of an Exhibition (Construction Phase).
If you fall into any of the following categories you are required to complete the online site induction module prior to completing work at the ICC Sydney:
- Event organisers directly managing event contractors.
- Event contractors prior to completing any works at the ICC.
- Exhibitors building or constructing their stand during the exhibition build.
- Exhibitors installing equipment or using equipment for demonstration purposes.
Stand builders and contractors conducting high-risk works are to complete a venue induction before going onsite. Please email email@example.com to get your company setup if it hasn’t been done so yet. If you company is already set up, please get in touch with your company administrator to have the induction link issued.
If you do not fall into any of the above categories, then it is not necessary for you to complete the induction module.
done so yet. If your company is already set up, please get in touch with your company administrator to have the induction link issued.
Hi-vis vest and closed toe shoes must be worn at all times in the loading dock and back of house.
2. Diversified SENTRY Portal
Diversified SENTRY Portal Induction – https://sentrysafety.online/pt/#
- Please contact the Operations Manager to be set up on the SENTRY Portal and allocated as a contractor for Integrate 2022.
- It is imperative that ALL STAFF are registered via this portal and complete the allocated inductions.
- Details housed on this platform will speed up the onsite sign-in and accreditation process, as well as ensure your company / staff are meeting the COVID-19 contact tracing requirements of the event.
- Once registered you will receive an email with details on how to add your staff details, and link them to the event.
- Failure to register / induct all staff will result delays accessing the bays during move in and move out.