As the show is fast approaching, I would like to draw your attention to the following important information to ensure your participation is smooth and your results maximised.
Please share this information with your team.
Move - In
Space ONLY Exhibitors
Exhibitors and contractors who are building space only stands will have access between the following hours to set up:
|Friday||23 August 2019||2.00pm - 10.00pm|
|Saturday||24 August 2019||8.00am - 10.00pm|
|Sunday||25 August 2019||8.00am - 10.00pm|
|Monday||26 August 2019||8.00am - 6.00pm|
- All Space Only Exhibitors and Contractors will be allocated a move-in time. If you have not been received a scheduled time please contact Agility Fairs & Events.
- Agility will allocate a move in time and access time for the loading dock. Please ensure you or your contractor have been in contact with Agility to arrange a suitable time to access the loading dock.
- Please liaise with your stand builder regarding a suitable time for you to dress and stock your stand. If you require access to the loading dock, please contact Agility arrange a suitable time as above.
- Vehicles must be moved from the loading dock area as soon as unloading is completed.
- A 30-minute parking limit applies for drop-off/pick-up of goods during the move-in/move-out process. Vehicles are not permitted to park on either loading dock at any time.
- Please ensure all stands are finished by 6pm on Monday 26 August. STRICTLY NO ACCESS on the morning of show open for any stand build or construction. Contractors will not be given access on the opening morning. All tools, ladders, building equipment, rubbish and storage must be removed by 6pm on Monday 26 August. If it is left in the halls overnight, it may be deemed as rubbish and removed.
Shell Scheme Exhibitors
Exhibitors will have access between the following hours to set up:
|Monday||26 August 2019||8:00am - 6:00pm|
- If you require access to the loading docks please contact Agility Fairs & Events to schedule a move-in time.
- For safety reasons, there will be STRICTLY NO ENTRY for exhibitors prior to 8am on Monday 26 August.
- Shell scheme stands will be ready to be occupied from 8am on Monday 26 August, these times are for exhibitors to deliver their goods and set up their stands.
- No access will be given for stand build on the opening morning of the show.
- All stands must be completed & ready (and all rubbish removed from the premises) by 6pm on Monday 26 August.
- Large deliveries can be made through the loading dock, via Normanby Road.
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre has a car park located within the Exhibition Centre, off Normanby Road with a clearance height of 2.2 metres . Additionally, there are secure car parks located in and around South Wharf including, South Wharf Retail Car Park, Siddeley Street Carpark, Freeway Carpark and Montague Street Carpark.
- Click here to down load car parking map.
- Vehicles must be moved from the loading dock area as soon as unloading is completed. A maximum of 15 minutes is allowed on the dock for unloading and fines may be issued if this time is exceeded. Please liaise with loading dock staff if you require additional time for unloading.
- Upon arrival please check your stand is built to your order. Any problems relating to your stand construction please see ExpoNet, their customer service desk will be located at the front of the show.
- Please ensure all stands are entirely finished by 6pm on Monday 26 August. There will be STRICTLY NO ACCESS on the morning of show open for any stand build or construction. Contractors will not be given access on the opening morning. All tools, ladders, building equipment, rubbish and storage must be removed by 6pm on Monday 26 August. If it is left in the halls overnight, it may be deemed as rubbish and removed.
The opening hours are as follows:
|The opening hours are as follows:|
|Tuesday||27 August 2019||10:00am - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||28 August 2019||10:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||29 August 2019||10:00am - 4:30pm|
Exhibitors will be able to gain entry up to two hours before the opening time each day. Access to your stand is for stand dressing and product replenishing only.
Exhibitor Service Desk
The Exhibitors Service Desk inside the show floor, in Suite 4.102 and will be open from 8:00am each morning. The telephone number for the office is +61 3 9235 8813.
Space Only Stands
Exhibitors booking space only sites are responsible for the construction of their exhibit which must meet all requirements of the exhibition and the authorities. Each exhibitor is responsible for erecting a partition wall 2.5 meters in height between the exhibitor’s site and the adjoining site. Exhibitors wishing to erect partitions exceeding 2.5 meters must obtain written approval from Diversified Communications (Integrate). Where permission is granted, the exhibitor becomes responsible for both sides of the partition wall above 2.5 meters. It must be of solid construction, suitably decorated on the reverse side and to the requirements of the adjoining exhibitor but carry no advertising material where the elevation overlooks the neighbouring stand.
Shell Scheme Stands
Shell scheme stands include walls, carpet, lighting and fascia with the name and stand number of the exhibitor. Shell scheme stands DO not include a power point. To order power, please contact ExpoNet.
The company name style is uniform, and the fascia may not be altered or covered in any way. Exhibitors shall be liable for any damages to the stand structure incurred during the exhibition.
Exhibitor Name Badges
Each person working on your stand requires an exhibitor badge.
A week prior to the exhibition each staff member registered will receive an email with their registration barcode, please ensure you bring this with you onsite; either on your smart phone, tablet or print-out in order to print your badge onsite. Name badges can be printed from the Integrate Registration desk, located in the concourse outside the show, from 8am Monday 26th August.
Please ensure that you have Registered as an Exhibitor, to avoid delays onsite.
Note: Exhibitor badges are non-transferable.
Work Health and Safety Check List
Work Health & Safety (WHS) is a major priority for Diversified Communications Australia and the venue. Diversified Communications Australia will aim to create and maintain a safe working environment for all contractors, exhibitors and visitors.
To comply with these standards please note the following requirements in relation to your participation in the Expo.
In particular we have implemented the following:
- The wearing of safety vests will be enforced by the organiser and security staff during move in and move out. It is expected that stand contractors will supply safety vests for their own staff. Diversified Communications will provide loan safety vests for exhibitors and will have a supply of these at each open loading dock and concourse door during move in and move out.
- No children of 15 years or under will be allowed on site during move in and move out.
- No open toe shoes to be worn during move in and move out in the exhibition centre or on the loading dock.
- The consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden during move in and move out.
Please ensure that if you are booking a SPACE ONLY site that you provide the name of your stand builder for custom built stands by completing the Stand Design Requirements Form. All Stand builders must forward a copy of their PLI Insurance, Workcover and WH&S policy to Diversified Communications Australia before they will be permitted on site.
It is also a requirement of the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, that all stand Builders/Contractors employed by exhibitors and exhibitors building their own stands must complete the relevant induction course annually, prior to arriving on site for any event. Your company will need to be registered with the MCEC before you can complete the module. To register a company, please supply an amail address and company name to CMS administration. You can contact them on +61 3 9235 8062 or email@example.com
A number of aisles have been designated as clear ways for forklifts and pedestrians. These will also be indicated on-site with signage. In order to maintain a safe working site, no stock can be placed in these aisles and all aisles should remain clear as possible during construction and dismantling.
Click here to down load the current clear aisle floorplan.
Exhibitors must provide their own safety vests for the move-in and move-out periods. It is mandatory that safety vests be worn on the loading dock at all times and in the hall during move-in and move-out periods or whilst any plant or machinery is operating. There will be a limited number of used vests available for use located at all entrances to the pavilions. Vests will be issued on a first come first served basis and must be returned every time you leave the bays.
All Emergency services need to be coordinated through the Event security to ensure that the emergency vehicles are given the correct information. All security staff are qualified in First Aid procedures. For any first aid requirements please visit security on the show floor or go to the Organiser’s office where security can be contacted.
The MCEC has two alarms, which can be heard throughout the building if a fire alarm is activated or there is a pending emergency.
The first alarm is the ALERT ALARM which is a BEEP-BEEP-BEEP sound (similar to a truck reversing). On hearing this alarm, all trained wardens will attend the Wardens Phones and await instruction from the Senior Warden.
ALL OTHER STAFF MEMBERS AND OCCUPANTS WILL CONTINUE ON WITH THEIR NORMAL DUTIES.
The second alarm is the EVACUATION ALARM which is a WHOOP-WHOOP-WHOOP sound (similar to an air raid siren). This is the signal for the wardens to evacuate the area via the fire stairs. LIFTS ARE NOT TO BE USED. You will then be guided to move quietly and calmly to the Assembly Areas.
Assembly areas for the Melbourne Exhibition & Convention Centre are located at:
Melbourne Exhibition Centre (MEC)
1. Primary Evacuation Assembly Point: Grassed area beside Orrs Dock in front of MEC, opposite Yarra doors 1&2
2. Secondary Evacuation Assembly Point: Tea House Building
3. Tertiary Evacuation Assembly Point: Under the freeway between the South Wharf car park and Normanby Road
Melbourne Convention Centre (MCC)
1. Primary Evacuation Assembly Point: Under the freeway between the South Wharf car park and Normanby Road
2. Secondary Evacuation Assembly Point: Grassed area beside Orrs Dock in front of MEC, opposite Yarra doors 1&2
3. Tertiary Evacuation Assembly Point: Flinders Wharf Park –northern side of the Yarra River over Seafarers Bridge
Evacuation Assembly Points Map: MCEC Evacuation Map
Deliveries to your stand need to be carefully managed to avoid any delays or damage.
Space only exhibitors may start deliveries from 2:00pm Friday 23 August if their stand-builder will accept them
Shell scheme exhibitors may deliver goods from 8:00am on Monday 26 August
IMPORTANT – If you require access to the loading dock for delivering and unloading your goods, you must contact Agility Fairs & Events to arrange a move in time. If you turn up outside of your allocated access time you may be turned away at the Loading Dock.
- The loading dock is strictly used for drop off/pick up of goods. To keep the loading dock moving please move your vehicle away from this area as soon as you have finished unloading. Parking is limited to 15 minutes on the loading dock area and cars may be fined if left on the dock for a period longer than this. Please liaise directly with the loading dock staff should you require additional time to unload.
- If you are using a courier company, please take care to attach a completed Delivery Label to each item. As most couriers will not leave goods without a signature we recommend that a member of your staff be present during deliveries. The Organisers cannot accept deliveries on your behalf.
- If you require a Forklift, please contact Agility Fairs & Events to book a time. Forklifts may be booked on-site but there may be a delay and additional costs. Hand trolleys may be borrowed at no charge from the Agility service desk. Photo identification will be required to ‘borrow a trolley’. For safety reasons, trolleys will not be allowed on the exhibition floor once the exhibition is open.
- Deliveries cannot be made during the open hours of the exhibition. Exhibitors can gain entry 2 hours prior to the show opening each day for deliveries and re-stocking stands. If necessary, please organise deliveries each morning at least 30 minutes prior to opening time. Delivery vehicles may use the loading dock each morning.
If you need to speak to one of the official suppliers during move-in please visit their site desk. The following official suppliers will have a customer service desk on-site during move-in:
|Electrical & Lighting Supplier||ExpoNet||Front of show floor|
|Furniture Hire||ExpoNet||Front of show floor|
|Stand Trackers||InfoSalons||Concourse, Integrate Registration Desk|
|Audio Hire & Equipment Hire||MicroHire||Contact via Exhibitor Services Desk, located inside show, suite 4.102|
|Rigging||Cliffton Productions||Contact via Exhibitor Services Desk, located inside show, suite 4.102|
|Freight, Storage & Forklift||Agility Fairs & Events||Onsite Desk loading dock|
If you are using your own trades’ people, make sure that they are suitably qualified and adhere to the rules and regulations of the exhibition. All electrical or plumbing work must be carried out by the official contractor.
Companies with outstanding amounts will not be allowed to occupy their stand. For information on accounts please contact Account Receivable on +61 3 9261 4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Indoor onsite storage will be available at Integrate and will be run by the official freight contractor Agility. Storage will be charged at $66/m3.
If you require onsite storage, please contact Agility prior to the show to book, or they can be contacted onsite during buildup at their customer service desk located in the loading dock.
Security Guards will be on duty throughout the exhibition however for practical and legal reasons organiser’s are unable to accept responsibility for any loss or damage to persons or personal property. No Exceptions: Exhibitors must have adequate property and public liability insurance in connection with the exhibition. We strongly advise you that all personal belongings are secure at all times during move-in, exhibition times and move-out.
For any additional services we strongly recommend that orders are placed before their due date to avoid disappointment or a late surcharge fee. Sometimes these services can be booked on-site but the cost is generally much higher and often subject to availability.
For any additional services please visit the Exhibitor Services Website.
Test & Tagging
All electrical equipment must be tested & tagged in accordance with the Australian Standard 3760. For further information contact ExpoNet
There are multiple car parks within the immediate vicinity of MCEC. Please be advised that the car parks
are not managed by MCEC and for any queries, please contact the car park management directly. Vehicle entry height is 2.2m.
Vehicles on stand
Any exhibitor who is planning to include a vehicle on their stand must notify the Organisers of their intentions no later than 21 days prior to commencement of the exhibition.
The Organisers requires details of the delivery together with details of the dimensions and weight of the vehicle. Upon arrival a set of keys must be supplied to the Organisers Office for the duration of the event. MCEC Security retains the right to inspect any vehicle leaving the premises after unloading/loading before, during and after the exhibition.
In the interests of public safety and security, exhibitors planning to include a vehicle on their stand are requested to comply with the following:
- Motor vehicles or other mechanical appliances displayed within the exhibition venue must contain a full tank of fuel, their batteries must be disconnected and a drip tray placed under the sump.
- It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to provide a fire extinguisher with any vehicle in the hall and it must be visible on the stand at all times during show open hours.
- The installation of any fuel burning appliances must conform to the Uniform Building Regulations and the Theatre & Public Works Act 1901 (Appendix D 1987).
- Lock/Seal fuel tanks to prevent removal by third parties.
- For vehicles fueled by ethanol, methanol or nitro methane, the fuel tanks must be completely empty
- Place carpet under tyres.
The MCEC have the exclusive rights to supply and sell any food and drink for consumption within the venue. A full range of take-away items will be available from the food outlets within the exhibition halls.
If you are sampling your core product (food or beverage samples) please contact the Event Coordinator for further information.
For on-stand catering/hospitality please contact the Venue’s Exhibitor Services.
Public Address System
During the open period of the exhibition the public-address system can only be used in an emergency situation. The paging of exhibitors or visitors is not possible, but messages may be left at the Organiser’s.
The Integrate printed show guide features in the August issue of Connected Magazine is now closed. Copies of the magazine will be available for visitors free of charge at each entrance.
Show Attendee List Scam
WARNING: HOAX THIRD PARTY EMAILS AND LETTERS
Please be aware that Integrate has been the target of groups trying to take advantage of the event’s size and success. Some exhibitors are getting phone calls and e-mail messages from individuals offering all types of services from fake exhibition directories and attendee databases, to travel/hotel arrangements and transportation services.
Integrate and its official vendors do not sell, rent or distribute attendee lists in any way, nor do we send e-mails via Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail accounts. All official communication comes from a Diversified Communications Australia email account (@divcom.net.au). Any communication suggesting otherwise is not affiliated with Integrate in any way. We recommend you do not click on any links from e-mails from these types of accounts or from any that look suspicious. All Integrate preferred suppliers are included within our exhibitor website and portal.
Your banner must fall within your stand area and must not encroach on aisle-ways or adjoining stands. Double-sided banners must hang at least one meter in from the boundary of your stand. To arrange the rigging of a banner please contact Clifton Productions
To avoid obvious disputes, the distribution of promotional material or samples must be confined to your own stand. You are reminded that your exhibits and stand fitting must remain within the boundary of the space booked. Please design your stand accordingly as encroachment into the aisle will not be allowed. Exhibitors are not permitted to distribute promotional material in aisles or at the entrance to the exhibition. There is also a total ban on visitors canvassing within the exhibition. Please let us know if you see either of these things happening near your stand and our staff will have it stopped.
The exhibition aisles and bins are cleaned throughout the day.
Stand cleaning will be provided the night before the show open, but an additional cleaning on top of that needs to be booked and paid for by exhibitors. Please click here to download the cleaning booking form.
Please note that the cost of removal for any large equipment, crates or stands left behind will be billed back to the exhibitor. If you would like to arrange disposal of any of these items at the show to contact the Organisers.
In line with exhibitor requests we have restricted visitor entry to business people only. Please include this in any promotion you may undertake and note the same restrictions apply to exhibitors. All onsite visitor registrations will be charged at $25 (plus gst) per person; to avoid this fee visitors can register online at any time during the exhibition.
Every visitor will be issued with a name badge to assist you to identify them. If you wish to scan the barcodes on the badges you will need to hire a Sales Lead Tracker. For more information refer to the Sales Lead Tracker order form.
Please join us for the Avixa Oceania Awards & AVIAS to network with industry leaders over a beverage and canapés.
The event will be held on Tuesday 27 August from 6:00pm – 7:00pm, at the Integrate Bar located within the exhibition.
Move - Out
Exhibitors can dismantle their stands during the following times:
|Shell Scheme Stands & Space Only Product Removal|
|Thursday||29 August 2019||4.30pm – 9.00pm|
|Space Only Stands & Contractors|
|Thursday||29 August 2019||7.30pm – 11.00pm|
|Friday||30 August 2019||7:00am – 4:00pm|
Please read the following instructions carefully and share them with your staff.
- No stands may be dismantled before the exhibition closes at 4:30pm.
- After closing there will be a 30-minute delay while the building is made safe and cleared of all visitors.
- Move out will not commence until every person within the halls is wearing a safety vest.
- Contractors may commence stand dismantle from 6:00 pm.
- All Shell Scheme exhibitors must be completely moved out by 9:00pm Thursday 29 August
- Space only exhibitors need to be completely moved out by 4:00pm Friday 30 August
- All product and stand dressing materials must be removed by 9.00pm on Thursday 29 August. If you have any issues complying with this time please see the Organiser’s Registration Desk prior to the exhibition close.
- All WH&S regulations on move in will also be enforced for move out.
In the interest of safety and convenience also take note of the following:
- Allow sufficient time and don’t rush.
- It is strongly recommended that all valuable items be removed first.
- Follow the directions of the security guards and allow them to do their job.
- Wear your exhibitor badge at all times.
Stock to be collected should be boxed and left in the middle of your stand with clear instructions, a contact name and mobile number of the person collecting the items. Items not clearly labeled will be regarded as rubbish and may be disposed of. Alternatively, goods may be stored with Agility Fairs and Events at the cost of the exhibitor.