Name Board & Shell Scheme Package
Name Board Requirements
Shell Scheme stands include carpet, walls, lighting and a name board. Shell scheme stands are not provided with power, unless you have purchased a Shell Scheme Upgrade Package.
If you require power for your stand, please complete the Power & Lighting order form login to the Exponet Online Exhibitor Kit here.
To find out the exact details of your shell scheme stand, please click on the relevant specifications sheet below.
Name Board Requirements:
Your company name board should appear the same as your company name in the Show Guide so visitors are not confused. Stands that are sharing will need to consult one another regarding this form. Your name board will sit on all open sides of your stand. Please note the following requirements:
- Pty Ltd, Corp, Slr and other unnecessary terms will not be included on your name board. Please do not add these as they will be removed.
- You must use upper and lower case. The only exception to this rule is when it is a trademark part of your company name.
- Changes may be made at the discretion of the Organiser.
- Alteration or removal of the fascia & name board on site will incur an additional cost to the exhibitor.
- If you do not confirm your name board details by the due date, the company name specified on the contract with the Organiser will appear as your name board sign.
Shell Scheme Packages
- Shell Scheme Package
- Shell Scheme Upgrade Packages: